HOW DOES IT WORK?
Using video calls and email we can offer you a free garden design consultation to discuss your outside space. Following this, we will request measurements, photographs and a rough idea of budget. As with our traditional garden design service, we will then provide you with a garden layout, 3D visualisations showing hard and soft landscaping elements, a planting scheme and an estimate for carrying out the works, which will be emailed to you for approval. We still consider this very much a working relationship, and so if you have any changes you would like to make, or features you would like to add, we are happy to discuss all ideas as we would in person. For information on our reduced online garden design fees, please see below.
WHAT WE NEED:
- A rough sketch - showing the shape of the garden and any existing elements you would like to keep.
- Main measurements - including width and length of the garden, as well as any changes in levels. If you have any plans of your garden from building registry or planning documents, this would also be useful to send over.
- Your address
- An idea of budget
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Scale 2d garden plan - showing proposed layout of your garden
- 3d visulisations -multiple viewports to give you a better idea of the end result
- Detailed moodboard - showing proposed materials, planting, and furniture
- Estimate - an estimate showing the cost to implement the scheme.
WHEN CAN WE INSTALL?
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, many of our suppliers have elected to close to reduce the risk of social contact. As a company we are carrying out all works with moral responsibility and therefore we look to install any agreed designs once social activity can be
- Small garden design (Up to 200Sqm): £75.00 (Standard Design fees £150.00)
- Large garden design (200-600Sqm): £100.00 (Standard Design Fees £200.00)
- Larger projects or individual elements can be quoted for on a project by project basis
- *All prices are Ex VAT