ONLINE INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICE
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Using video call technology, we can offer you a free design consultation to talk about your space and the ideas you may have. Following this, we will request measurements, photographs, dimensions and a rough idea of budget. As with our standard design service, we will then provide you with a tailor made furniture package, floor plan - showing furniture arrangements and an estimate which will be emailed to you for approval. We still consider this very much a working relationship, and so if you have any changes you would like to make, or features you would like to add, we are happy to discuss all ideas as we would in person. For information on our reduced design fees, please see below.
WHAT WE NEED:
- A rough sketch - showing the shape of the room and any doorways
- Main measurements - including width and depth of room
- Your address
- An idea of budget
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Scale floorpan - showing proposed furniture arrangement
- Look and feel board - showing the general design direction
- Detailed moodboard - showing proposed furniture, lighting, rugs and accesories
- Estimate - an itemised estimate showing all proposed products
WHEN CAN WE INSTALL?
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, many of our suppliers have elected to close to reduce the risk of social contact. As a company we are carrying out all works with moral responsibility and therefore we look to install any agreed designs once social activity can be
- Full room design: £50.00 per room (Standard Design fees £100.00)
- Four rooms or more: £35.00 per room
- Smaller projects or individual elements can be quoted for on a project by project basis
- *All prices are Ex VAT